Technical Interview Prep Fellow
Duration: 🕐 8-10weeks June 6, 2022 → August 10, 2022
Location: 🌍 Remote via Zoom
Application deadline: 1st round: May 27, 2022 | 2nd round: June 5, 2022
💰: There is no cost to join, only an application.
➡️ Click here to apply! ⭐
What is the Edlyft Tech Interview Prep Fellowship💡 ?
At Edlyft, we recognize that computer science coursework differs from the evaluative methods of major tech companies. In response to this, we’ve developed the Edlyft ****Tech Interview Prep Fellowship to equip computer science majors with the necessary skills to conquer technical interview season. Throughout the course of this ~9 week program, participants will acquire the ability to succeed in all parts of the technical interview process.
By the Conclusion of this Fellowship, here’s what you’ll have gained🚀 :
- Improve your understanding of and confidence applying data structures & algorithms to solve real-world problems
- Improve your ability to identify optimal data structures or algorithms when solving problems and explain your reasoning
- Improve your ability to solve programming tasks within a time constraint
- Improve your ability to pitch yourself & your soft interviewing skills
- Learn and practice skills required for technical interviews
- Networking opportunities with engineers, product managers and data scientists in industry at Edlyft partner companies
Here’s the Fellowship Structure: ✏️
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours a week for ~9 weeks (June 6, 2022 → August 10, 2022)
- 2 sessions per week, Each session 50min
- 2+ Mock technical Interviews